Architect, Landscape Architect, Urban Designer, Land Use Planner, Environmental Observer

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Prickly Mountain Project Update ....

from David Sellers -

Oh my God........How are you?
I remember you.

I was in Santa Cruz with Peter Calthorpe a year ago, I love what is going on there.

We are assembling a anthology of Prickly stories and what influence it had with various people who passed through... Got one?
When we get enough I will send you some.

Meanwhile check out Sellersandcompany.com

Dave Sellers


from Nans Kelder -


Hello Lawrence,That was a long time ago!!!

Many adventures later...

Please, remind me what you did at Prickly Mountain Project.
Were you one of the students that lived in the old abandoned farm house where I was the cook?

How did you find me?

Cheers
Nans


Caravan Stage Company
Tall Ship Theatre presents Utopian Floes
2009 Tour includes Greece, Albania, MontenegroGreek
Mobile Phone Numbers:+30 695 509 9230+30 694 349 3011

http://www.caravanstage.org/

. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recommended Books

  • - Precedents in Architecture
  • - City Comforts
  • - A Pattern Language
  • - The Architecture of Happiness
  • - Architectural Composition
  • - Design Language
  • - Elements of Garden Design
  • - Chambers for a Memory Palace