2. The rules of spatial composition apply.
3. Details always count.
4. Projects exist in four dimensions.
5. Design derives meaning from intent.
6. Without using organizational priniciples designs are merely assemblages.
7. Context and Program are givens - the addition of Aesthetics brings it to life.
8. Not knowing history means not having access to strategies learned.
9. Bilateral symmetry is a built-in feature of human beings.
10. Architecture includes both symbolism and iconography.
11. Plan, elevation and section are derived together.
. . .